- »In 2014, Scanlon Group decided to increase the investment in China, benefited by the Chinese booming manufacturing. Scanlon adhesive materials (Changzhou) Co., Ltd. was established in 2014 with the investment volume 1.8 Million USD. More of the Scanlon chemical products, such as additives, adhesive, adhesive tape will be brought in China.
- »In 2011, Scanlon adhesive materials was brought in China through the international trading company, which signed the Scanlon adhesive materials entered into China market.
- »In 2007, Scanlon Group invested the first production line in China and started the production.
- »In 2006, Scanlon branch entered into China, and invested the first wholly owned subsidiary, Scanlon Paint(Changzhou) Co., Ltd. Meanwhile, the headquarter in China is set up in Changzhou City as well.
- »From 1952 to 1970, Scanlon Group was established in its true sense and the diversified business covered chemical, coating, paint, adhesive, adhesive tape, transportation, financial investment, et al.
- »During this period, the branches in France, Germany, Switzerland, Mexico, Brazil, Italy, Holland, and other countries were established.
- »In 1950, its first oversea branch was opened in Britain.
- »In 1910, the company headquarters was moved back to his hometown California from Detroit, which laid the business foundation of California as the center to radiate to the US and the globally.
- »After World War Ⅱ, Scanlon Group started to the global expansion accompanied with the post-war global economy recovery rely on the advanced chemical technology.
- »In 1907, Gerald Scanlon invested a coating company in Detroit, with the his name “ Scanlon” as the company name. The business covers the coating material research and development and the production.
- » Date back to 1879, Scanlon family owned the coating workshop which means the born of Scanlon.